Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Rant Update

Well, the next morning my husband did the dishes. Things have gotten better. . .we did end up having another argument-- a big one. (We normally don't fight, so a *big* fight is major for us.) I admit that though my feelings were valid, the way I handled it was horrible. I need to learn how to communicate. We've worked it out, and everything should be great.

Things are going to be really different around here. After all the arguments, we're going to have to rearrange how we do things and more than likely I'll be doing the majority, if not all, of the housework again. D got an internship, and the bad news is that I will be seeing even less of him. He'll be working 8-5, plus summer school. He's also still working at Domino's on Sundays. It majorly sucks, but we'll have the weekends. Anyhoo, here's my screenie of the day. Its another Nancy Drew theme:

No comments: